Van/Bus/SUV for homeless couple

dozi3r

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
Hey, i've met a great homeless couple who are in need of a vehicle so they can get a non migrant labor job and actually settle down. It wont need to pass emissions, if you have anythign sitting around that we can help them put a camper top on, fix up, etc please PM me. All the vehicles around me are $2500+ and thats an insane number for people who make $30-70 a day, if they can find retail places that dont run them off for playing music.

Theyve traveled and made a living as musicians for many years now, hopping trains, hitching, etc but have had a serious relationship for years and are ready to settle down.

The last time they settled down with someone helping them off their feet they saved up for months, bought a van, got their last $500 to fix it immediatly and it died again, Theyre really discouraged and unsure how to continue with life.

I never realized how hard it is to stop moving in todays world until you realize the no car = no job = no house circle. I've housed several transients, and they go on their road after a pitstop to get fed, supplies. This is the only guy that i've ever tried to help. He's really smart, awesome musician, solid trustable helpful fellow. All local homeless resources are for druggies, excons, gender divided, or parents. This couple doesnt want to seperate from each other, arent addicts, are fugitives, they just need a step. I'm housing, they can feed them selves with what they earn, i just dont have a vehicle for them and live paycheck to paycheck myself.

TL;DR, 2 21 year olds looking for a chance in Walton County in need of a vechile they can transitionally live in like a Van, bus, suv, etc. if you have entry level jobs, or odd jobs, PM me

Back
Top Bottom