Vegans... (Awesome!)

I had a vegan tell me that many animals die per year just so that we can eat them. I informed him that the reason they are dying is that he's eating all of their food and we carnivores are keeping it all from going to waste.

:thumb:

That is neat. Living in rural south GA most of my life I had not been introduced to vegan lifestyle. A couple of years ago my wife and I went to Seattle, WA for a wedding. A couple of the kids (girls) there were vegans, I had been warned by family members of some of the other different ideas in that area of the world. After talking to the kids I was hip as to what vegan thought was, did not agree but I kinda understood. HOWEVER, the last night we went out to a real nice pizza place. They served vegan beer, now I sat there for quite a while remembering what went into the making of beer (good or bad) and I gave up. So I asked this "nice" waiter (as polite as I get). He looked at me like I had lost my mind, he informed me that beer is made with yeast, yeast is a living organism that has a soul. At that point, I embarressed the world (wife) as I threw my hands up and said, loudly, GIVE ME A BREAK. I refused to try the vegan beer but wished I had, I am sure that no other beer in the world tasted that bad. I do know the vegan pancakes that one of the kids fixed were the worst I had ever eaten. Sorry for the length but it happened.

That is neat. Living in rural south GA most of my life I had not been introduced to vegan lifestyle. A couple of years ago my wife and I went to Seattle, WA for a wedding. A couple of the kids (girls) there were vegans, I had been warned by family members of some of the other different ideas in that area of the world. After talking to the kids I was hip as to what vegan thought was, did not agree but I kinda understood. HOWEVER, the last night we went out to a real nice pizza place. They served vegan beer, now I sat there for quite a while remembering what went into the making of beer (good or bad) and I gave up. So I asked this "nice" waiter (as polite as I get). He looked at me like I had lost my mind, he informed me that beer is made with yeast, yeast is a living organism that has a soul. At that point, I embarressed the world (wife) as I threw my hands up and said, loudly, GIVE ME A BREAK. I refused to try the vegan beer but wished I had, I am sure that no other beer in the world tasted that bad. I do know the vegan pancakes that one of the kids fixed were the worst I had ever eaten. Sorry for the length but it happened.

I wonder if the souls of Yeast that commits suicide go to Hell??? FYI - When you are making Beer / Wine / Moonshine, you can buy Yeast from a brewers supply or you can let it ferment naturally. In that case, naturally occurring free range yeast commit suicide to get to the sugars in the mash. I wonder if the souls of Yeast that commits suicide go to Hell???

Back
Top Bottom