• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Metro Atlanta  Vibe Kayaks in Stock

Yeah that is the new Maverick 120 Paddle Board, I have one of last years model , but that one wont be out for at least a month ! Can't wait to try one though !
appoutgasignnew.jpg

I tried fishing out of my F&S Eagle Run 12 the other day and it was scary. I'm a big guy, 6ft 2, 245lbs. I want something very stable that will support me and allow me to move around without feeling like I'm about to roll the thing. Heard great things about that Sea Ghost 130. Do you think it would fit my ticket?

Appalachian Outfitters Ga Appalachian Outfitters Ga

I didn't know ya'll were here. I'm the fella that picked up the blue Vibe 110 with the red truck a couple of weeks ago.
(You had the pretty little blonde girl help me load it.);)

Do you owe me an ODT discount? :becky:

Cause I can use another paddle I lost the first one in a strainer on the Etowah that same week!
(The little clip thing that held the bungee cord got busted by a limb and in the blink of an eye it was gone. Still sore about losing a rod & reel in that wreck too....)

I dig the kayak though, it's great to fish out of ....... now that I've picked up another paddle, lol.

By the way what do they call those little plastic clips so I can order some online, right now I can only store the paddle on the left hand side.

Thanks,
Bill

Do you have a black and white sea ghost 130 in stock?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

It's grey and white :becky:
I checked 2 weeks ago, I thought it would be my first choice in color, but went with the blue camo instead.
(I'm not duck hunting out of it, I don't want to be too hard to find if something goes awry.)

They had good stock when I was there.
Phone # is 678-742-8199

Back
Top Bottom