Vince Flynn, R.I.P.

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Mitch Rapp stands silent and alone this morning....Author Vince Flynn, passed away from a long bout of prostate cancer. He was 47 years old.

I've read all 14 of the Mitch Rapp series. Now I am going to go and read them in order all over again.

"Term Limits" the modern day guide to real political "change" (great book). Enjoyed all his books. RIP

Mighty young for prostate cancer..

Last edited:
Thought he was in recovery so this really was a shock. To fill the Mitch Rapp void try Brad Thor, Ben Coes and also Brad Taylor. All excellent writers and second only to Vince Flynn.

He was a great writer, able to draw you into the story completely and leave you with a sense of accomplishment at the end. Rush eulogized Vince with eloquence and passion, just like Vince's writing.

As most of you, I read every novel written by Vince and was certainly looking forward to more. It's unfortunate we will not be able to enjoy his future works until....

RIP Vince Flynn. Thanks for your contributions. :dispirited:

What a shame. Mitch Rapp kept me up way too late many nights. I had such a hard time putting a Vince Flynn book down. Just one more chapter I would tell myself. Yeah, sure.

Back
Top Bottom