Virginian Dragoon?

jamesthebond3

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
10   0
Reaction score
put this Virginian Dragoon on layaway for 380$ and i was wondering if anyone knoew anything about it? its SS and has a 7 1/2 barrel... one bad boy.... .44 and comes with a custom shoulder holster

I've owned several of the Dragoons. To the best of my knowledge they were U. S. made, and marketed in the 70's and 80's. I haven't had one in at least 15 years, and the last few I've seen were pretty rough looking. They were reasonbly accurate, and most had good triggers. They just never sold very well around my area. My only concern with buying anything that wasn't a big seller, and been out of production a long time is spare parts. If they'd sold a gozillion of them the afermarket companies would be making spares, but since they didn't you may want to check that out before buying it. Hope this helps, Chuckdog.

I really enjoy mine. I got it through a trade here on the trader and couldn't be happier, its in great condition and shoots great. If I'm not mistaken the first models made were swiss models and are worth a little more then the american made ones. Hammereli made the swiss models and then were produced in the US until production stopped. Well worth buying one in my eyes, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom