• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Vortex Sparc $109 + free shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great deal. a Helluva lot cheaper than they were a couple of years ago, I think I paid about double that and a little more with an ARD in the order.
I've had mine for a couple of years and they are some tough little optics. Currently riding on a forward mount on an AK

I ordered one today...may as well get one now since they are discontinued from Vortex...fabulous price....

REALLY? That sucks. I'm on the way home from the range from zeroing the two I ordered and I'm really happy with them. Maybe there's an updated version in the works.

REALLY? That sucks. I'm on the way home from the range from zeroing the two I ordered and I'm really happy with them. Maybe there's an updated version in the works.
The SPARC II is out for about two bills. It moves the controls around and there are other minor changes but I will happily use the original SPARC and not look back..

Ordered mine late Monday and it was on the rifle Thursday! Wicked fast shipping and awesome deal!!
Ordered mine Thursday, it was at my door on Friday BUT the thing is it was shipped SIGNATURE REQUIRED....WTF? So now since I was not at home mine will have to be signed for on Monday...the UPS tag they left won't even allow for a "sign this and leave it" option...has to be a human on Monday....speedy shipping and all but why the need for the sig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom