Vote for the next ODT lower design!

Which rough design do you like best for the next ODT lower?

• Spartan Helmet

Votes: 70 16.3%
  • ODT T-shirt logo

Votes: 111 25.8%
  • American Flag

Votes: 191 44.4%
  • Minuteman

Votes: 58 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped by Dobbs today.....and am psyched even more about them doing this run of ODT lowers....it's gonna be sick! This will be the best of the ODT lowers as it is made by a local business AND ODT member. Nonliberal is a real down to earth guy that just wants to provide the best product he can for the most reasonable price. In my opinion everyone that has even the remotest of interest in an ODT lower should get one of these when the run starts.

No offense, but can we avoid the inside joke stuff like tacos, chickens, legos, bent grass etc? I know some people love to feel like they are part of a cool club and all, but I am not filling out a 4473 and paying $150 for a lower with a frigging chicken on it.

No offense, but can we avoid the inside joke stuff like tacos, chickens, legos, bent grass etc? I know some people love to feel like they are part of a cool club and all, but I am not filling out a 4473 and paying $150 for a lower with a frigging chicken on it.
I don't see any chickens or legos here....sub Dobbs Defense Dallas, GA for Zombie Defense Henrico, VA

attachment.php

Last edited:

I agree, but if we stick to (or close) to the original voted design we should be able to avoid that... So Long as Dobb's Brand Roll mark isn't a taco or something...

Stopped by Dobbs today.....and am psyched even more about them doing this run of ODT lowers....it's gonna be sick! This will be the best of the ODT lowers as it is made by a local business AND ODT member. Nonliberal is a real down to earth guy that just wants to provide the best product he can for the most reasonable price. In my opinion everyone that has even the remotest of interest in an ODT lower should get one of these when the run starts.

He aint makin but 100 though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom