Vote for the next ODT lower design!

Which rough design do you like best for the next ODT lower?

• Spartan Helmet

Votes: 70 16.3%
  • ODT T-shirt logo

Votes: 111 25.8%
  • American Flag

Votes: 191 44.4%
  • Minuteman

Votes: 58 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the "Don't Tread On Me" flag and words?

il ike the american flag design, but i don't like the placement of death and liberty. death should be replaced by appeasement or some such word and "liberty" should be the fire postion.

You're not the first to have an issue with the selector. Just my opinion, but I think the "liberty or death" selector is the only way to go. I put "liberty" over the safety as in 'choosing liberty over safety'. Also, if you have liberty, you don't need to fire. Also, also, death and fire go together, I think it's more intuitive.

As for the Gadsden flag idea, that'd be cool to see. In general, it looks like ODT wants a patriotic design.

You're not the first to have an issue with the selector. Just my opinion, but I think the "liberty or death" selector is the only way to go. I put "liberty" over the safety as in 'choosing liberty over safety'. Also, if you have liberty, you don't need to fire. Also, also, death and fire go together, I think it's more intuitive.

As for the Gadsden flag idea, that'd be cool to see. In general, it looks like ODT wants a patriotic design.

Tyranny Safety, Liberty Fire, DTOM R'n'R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom