• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

W a n t e d stuff

HomeAlone

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
51   0
Reaction score
Somebody please tell me where to list items that you are looking for. ie, firearms parts, or firearms.
I looked and looked and couldn't find the proper place, so I started a new thread under firearms parts. and wouldn't
you know, somebody got their panties all wadded up. just point me in the right direction. thank you.

I moved your thread already Bmvern. Thanks for being concerned though and wanting to find out on your own. If you need any further help, feel free to ask.

Tks Dougiemac, I guess you saw where I dumped it before you got to it, I appreciate your help. I honestly did look for the wanted section........ maybe you guys can make it easier to find for us
new guys that are ole farts and have a problem finding stuff anyway. THanks again..........

No problem man. The mods here are good people and can help out alot.I think dougie mac already moved your post for you so check to see if its there already.:thumb:

Tks Dougiemac, I guess you saw where I dumped it before you got to it, I appreciate your help. I honestly did look for the wanted section........ maybe you guys can make it easier to find for us
new guys that are ole farts and have a problem finding stuff anyway. THanks again..........

No prob...I know it is kinda hidden. You're not the first person that we've had to move WTB items for and you won be the last. We keep a close eye on things and try to help as much and as quick as possible. What we can't get to, this great community of members like Swampfox are there to help out with.

Btw...thanks for becoming a site supporter. That is greatly appreciated! Welcome and enjoy your stay on the Trader!

- - - Updated - - -

No problem man. The mods here are good people and can help out alot.I think dougie mac already moved your post for you so check to see if its there already.:thumb:

Thanks Swampfox for your help and your kind words. They are both incredibly appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom