• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Waiting on a glock34

Alvinfish

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
13   0
Reaction score
Anyone have experience with how long it takes to get a glock ordered from Adventure Outdoors during these times?

I had been unable to find a new G34 locally so I ordered/paid for one at AO about 5 weeks ago. Sales person told me it should take 1-2 weeks. Customer service has been abysmal. It is impossible to get through on the phone and they do not respond to emails regarding order status.
Thanks.

AO is a crapshoot and I wouldn't order anything from them. Many other places actually provide customer service so I'd get a refund and go elsewhere. (I assume you paid up front).

I used to live 3 miles from the store so I know them well. If it's on the shelf and you have an hour to wait to be checked out - fine. Any special orders - forget it...

AO is a crapshoot and I wouldn't order anything from them. Many other places actually provide customer service so I'd get a refund and go elsewhere. (I assume you paid up front).

I used to live 3 miles from the store so I know them well. If it's on the shelf and you have an hour to wait to be checked out - fine. Any special orders - forget it...

Agree 100% I would never special order from AO. Pay upfront and wait forever.

I ordered a Glock 19 gen 4 from them on feb 9th and expierenced the same thing you are going through.What you need to do is
go and get a refund.Just bring your reciept to one of the cashiers and tell them your 30 day wait period is up and you would like a full refund.Don't let them tell you they should be in any day.I did this a few days ago and then I contacted Micheal at Stoddards Gun and Range in Douglasville on Bankhead hwy and let him know what I wanted and he got it for me in just a few days with no deposit.They dont't take your money and forget you.You pay when it comes in,plus they have a state of the art Range that is awesome.Good prices and lots of accessories. Check 'em out and tell them Rich H sent ya there.
www.stoddardsguns.com Worth the drive.....
Good like my fellow Gunner.

Back
Top Bottom