• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wal Mart Ammo

I'm just shocked that all these people that claim to be be preppers didn't prepare for a damn thing. They run around from store to gun show and back buying ammo at these retard prices. Thru all of this I haven't paid over $25 a box of 50 for Speer Lawman 9mm, $15.98 for Atlantic Arms 9mm. I've traded away a few nice items for ammo just to have it for the just in case. The ammo is out there and if you listen and pay attention to the people in your area you can find the decently priced ammo.

I'm really glad I have enough ammo for a lifetime and reloading equipment. Ammo grabs are getting crazy! Besides, I've have found several sites online with plenty of ammo of all calibers at a normal pre-craze price. You just have to look and you will find!

I'm really glad I have enough ammo for a lifetime and reloading equipment. Ammo grabs are getting crazy! Besides, I've have found several sites online with plenty of ammo of all calibers at a normal pre-craze price. You just have to look and you will find!

I hear a "lifetime" ammo. What does that mean? Seriously how much rounds is that? Like 10000k?

Back
Top Bottom