• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wal-Mart auto is #1

had customer drop their car off and stated they just had oil change from wal mart just 40 mins ago and when they past our shop it shut down
first thing I checked was oil level guess what , no oil

she drove 5 miles from walmart and made it to us, I looked under car and drain plug was not tight and barely hanging on, oil all under vehicle

I am working with walmart rep to get her engine replaced

cost 5400 bucks

had customer drop their car off and stated they just had oil change from wal mart just 40 mins ago and when they past our shop it shut down
first thing I checked was oil level guess what , no oil

she drove 5 miles from walmart and made it to us, I looked under car and drain plug was not tight and barely hanging on, oil all under vehicle

I am working with walmart rep to get her engine replaced

cost 5400 bucks
What's the car worth ?
It's probably totaled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the car worth ?
It's probably totaled

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14 ford explore with 22k miles
So not totaled but ruined her bumper to bumper warranty which is still good but ran without oil no no

So Walmart rep told me to tow dealer for warranty I told them you tow it and handle it and pay me diag fee

They said they will call me back Monday

Customer in rental

Thats either a bent rim or balacer was out of calibration. My old Coats balancer would iust keep telling you to put weights on if it went haywire. If the walmart tech is dense enough, he'd just keep hammering them on. Bent rims will throw the balancer for a loop ever spin.

I had them patch my tire the other day..... so far so good!

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom