• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Wal Mart Douglasville finally stocking more 100 round Federal 9mm. $19.97 per box.

eflat

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
7   0
Reaction score
They always have the 50 round Federal but have just recently started keeping the 100 round boxes in stock most of the time. You have to look for them though cause they keep them a few shelves up from the 50 round Federal stuff.

Just an FYI, I ordered Federal 9mm target and 9mm jhp from SGAmmo last Thursday was on my doorstep this morning! Good service and good prices.

I have looked into them and was going to place an order but the shipping was ridiculous. Shipping probably wouldn't be as bad if I ordered 1000 rounds or so, but I usually only buy 100 or so at a time, so the shipping made it out of the question. Thanks for the suggestion though. If I ever decide to buy a big quantity they will be the first place I look.

I have looked into them and was going to place an order but the shipping was ridiculous. Shipping probably wouldn't be as bad if I ordered 1000 rounds or so, but I usually only buy 100 or so at a time, so the shipping made it out of the question. Thanks for the suggestion though. If I ever decide to buy a big quantity they will be the first place I look.

Yeah, I ordered a lot so the shipping was the same as tax at WallyWorld.

Back
Top Bottom