• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walleye!

I'm not a huge fisherman, but I do catch rainbows here(110 acre private 100 ft deep lake).

I'd love to go along on a Carters excursion, and pay to help cover gas. I don't even care to fish(I would get a license so there would be no problems).

If that's out of the question I'd pay for a Walleye and meet you out at 515 on your way home.

**** this ****, I am going to try and get fired today. This job crap is getting out of control, Cant fish, hunt or mine. Congrats on the Walleyes!

That would even be big for some of the great days I've had fishing in Pierre South Dakota. Great fish.

Very nice.... I don't fish too much any longer, but this last summer I brought my kids up North to visit my family in Minnesota. We spent a few days at my cousins cabin. They had fished the morning before we arrived. They caught Walleye and Northern Pike.... we had a big fish fry that night... my son has not stopped bugging me about going back for more fish.... he loved it....

Last edited:
That is one fish that is on my Bucket list..I live only 15 min away, caught a ton of stripers but not one Walleye. I have been told they are by far the best eating fresh water fare..Congrats on a great Walleye!

Back
Top Bottom