• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart ammo availability thread - Post what you see available & where!

Walmart in Lafayette has lots of 100rd and bulk packs of 9mm, Reminton Winchester Federal and Tul Brass Max. They also have a really good selection of .40, .45, but still no .22lr to be found.

Ok so Wal mart On Memorial Dr at Columbia Dr had the top shelf slam packed with .22LR yesterday evening. There were at least six bricks of CCI mini mags (that's 30 boxes) and remington 225 count golden bullets three rows wide stacked r boxes high to the back of the cabinet as well as some winchester333s. I was the only one looking at ammo for the 30 minutes it took me to get 3 boxes. Told a friend who got 3 for himself about 3 hours after me and said the shelves were still full and no one was ammo shopping. Went back at 1200 today and magically it was all gone and I still didn't see anyone ammo shopping.
Strange how that happens. No way they sold it following store policy of 3 at a time.

Ok so Wal mart On Memorial Dr at Columbia Dr had the top shelf slam packed with .22LR yesterday evening. There were at least six bricks of CCI mini mags (that's 30 boxes) and remington 225 count golden bullets three rows wide stacked r boxes high to the back of the cabinet as well as some winchester333s. I was the only one looking at ammo for the 30 minutes it took me to get 3 boxes. Told a friend who got 3 for himself about 3 hours after me and said the shelves were still full and no one was ammo shopping. Went back at 1200 today and magically it was all gone and I still didn't see anyone ammo shopping.
Strange how that happens. No way they sold it following store policy of 3 at a time.

Beating a dead horse. We've already established that Obama has teams that go out and buy it so we can't.

Walmart in Snellville across from Academy Sports has 100 rd.CCI Mini-Mags round nose for $7.47. I just now got back from there and there were 4-5 boxes left.

Employee purchasing. But thanks for the tease.

Back
Top Bottom