• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Walmart ammo availability thread - Post what you see available & where!

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_03_15_397a5a8f0c651a43497b3fddc10f84f5.jpg

Bout 30 bones out the door. Got several left. You can buy up to 3.

I have decided to start a thread on ammo availability and pricing in Wal-Mart's. If you are in a Wal-Mart, stroll back to sporting goods and post here on what is in stock before you leave. Hopefully we can share info and this will help another fellow member seeking ammo find what they need at a descent price.

Please post the Walmart location, quantity of boxes in stock, manufacturer and type of ammo, box round count, and price. Including a date and time is helpful as well.

I will kick it off with:

Walmart Chastain Meadows has eight boxes of Hornady Zombie-Max 308, 20 round boxes, for $21.98 as of Thursday Dec. 27th at 5:15 PM.

The Wal-Mart in Suwanee has 8 Boxes of 200 rounds, .45 AMMO Winchester for $72.97.
.9mm Federal
.9mm Winchester
9mm Perfecta
12g MILITARY ammo

I have decided to start a thread on ammo availability and pricing in Wal-Mart's. If you are in a Wal-Mart, stroll back to sporting goods and post here on what is in stock before you leave. Hopefully we can share info and this will help another fellow member seeking ammo find what they need at a descent price.

Please post the Walmart location, quantity of boxes in stock, manufacturer and type of ammo, box round count, and price. Including a date and time is helpful as well.

I will kick it off with:

Walmart Chastain Meadows has eight boxes of Hornady Zombie-Max 308, 20 round boxes, for $21.98 as of Thursday Dec. 27th at 5:15 PM.

I just came back from the Wal-Mart on Buford Dr, it has every type of ammo from , .22 long Federal 325 rd Packs to 9mm, 38, 357, 380, 44 and 12g, I picked up 3 boxes of .22 DATE JUNE-7-2015

Back
Top Bottom