• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart Loganville Tulammo 7.62

i know trueprep is closed today - but i think they also had 7.62 in stock - didnt pay to much attention to it - have no need for it - as i recall it was 7.62 and not 5.56 but they were 2 diff types - and they were in big wooden crates with metal bands around them - 2 stacks about 5 ft high - i think it was $ 214.99 a crate - sorry didnt get round count - just dropping some info - i was there dropping some cash - super nice ppl's

sorry Mtber1172 not trying to jack your thread - not at all - just trying to help out - maybe with a backup if wally world is out - hope you forgive me :)

i know trueprep is closed today - but i think they also had 7.62 in stock - didnt pay to much attention to it - have no need for it - as i recall it was 7.62 and not 5.56 but they were 2 diff types - and they were in big wooden crates with metal bands around them - 2 stacks about 5 ft high - i think it was $ 214.99 a crate - sorry didnt get round count - just dropping some info - i was there dropping some cash - super nice ppl's

sorry Mtber1172 not trying to jack your thread - not at all - just trying to help out - maybe with a backup if wally world is out - hope you forgive me :)

No worries man.

Dangitall. It's Easter Sunday and I'm getting ready for church. I know it'll be gone by the time I get out.

I went in to get jumper cables and noticed it on the shelf. Nobody was around and I had to get going in order to make it to Church on time. Maybe it will be there by the time you get out.

Back
Top Bottom