• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Best Higher End 7.62 NATO Piston Rifle

tenor.gif

Greetings ODT. So, I am looking for advice on the best higher end 7.62 NATO piston driven rifle to purchase. I am looking for a 16” barrel option. I know that the KAC 7.62 is obviously the gold standard, but I don’t really want to pay the $6-7K price tag. I am looking for options other than the SCAR.

I have narrowed down my choices to the following options:

1: H&K MR 7.62 Heavy Barrel Model
2: LWRC REPR -Gen 2
3: LMT MARS H
4: SIG MCX Spear

I don’t have experience with any of the above. I know the HK takes only the HK magazines as opposed to the standard 7.62 magazines that can be used in the others. I know all of these are good choices, but I am finding it hard to decide on the best one.

Thanks for the suggestions.

The MARS H is a great option, especially if you're looking for a rifle that's built to last.

Greetings ODT. So, I am looking for advice on the best higher end 7.62 NATO piston driven rifle to purchase. I am looking for a 16” barrel option. I know that the KAC 7.62 is obviously the gold standard, but I don’t really want to pay the $6-7K price tag. I am looking for options other than the SCAR.

I have narrowed down my choices to the following options:

1: H&K MR 7.62 Heavy Barrel Model
2: LWRC REPR -Gen 2
3: LMT MARS H
4: SIG MCX Spear

I don’t have experience with any of the above. I know the HK takes only the HK magazines as opposed to the standard 7.62 magazines that can be used in the others. I know all of these are good choices, but I am finding it hard to decide on the best one.

Thanks for the suggestions.
HK MR 👍

Back
Top Bottom