• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart Pulling Ammo?

They might as well no one ever at counter to help you at these in Macon
It's a universal theme. Nobody is ever in the sporting goods department at the Perry store and there's boxes of **** stacked everywhere waiting to be unpacked. The store in Brunswick was the same way.
One time at the Brunswick store I saw a Kershaw in the knife case I wanted . When grandma Moses finally showed up I pointed to the one I wanted and she bull****ted around in the back of the case for a while and then told me they were sold out. No problem I'll take the display. " I can't sell you the display model."
" Sure you can , it's right there. Just grab it and ring it up."
" I'm not allowed to sell the display."
" According to who? "
" Company policy."
" But the customer is always right. I'm the customer and I'm here right now money in hand..."
Anyway that stupid **** went on and on for a few more minutes and then she actually turned around and started walking away while I was still standing there. So all I could think of at the time was " Well if you can't sell it maybe you could try sticking it up your ass."

It's a universal theme. Nobody is ever in the sporting goods department at the Perry store and there's boxes of shot stacked everywhere waiting to be unpacked. The store in Brunswick was the same way.
One time at the Brunswick store I saw a Kershaw in the knife case I wanted . When grandma Moses finally showed up I pointed to the one I wanted and she bull****ted around in the back of the case for a while and then told me they were sold out. No problem I'll take the display. " I can't sell you the display model."
" Sure you can , it's right there. Just grab it and ring it up."
" I'm not allowed to sell the display."
" According to who? "
" Company policy."
" But the customer is always right. I'm the customer and I'm here right now money in hand..."
Anyway that stupid **** went on and on for a few more minutes and then she actually turned around and started walking away while I was still standing there. So all I could think of at the time was " Well if you can't sell it maybe you could try sticking it up your ass."

She was probably heading over to the lubricant isle to do that very thing. Hopefully she will find the only remaining jar is for display only.

Update: they put it all back at this location. Finally had something worth buying. I picked up two boxes of 45-70 300 gr JHP

Attachments

• 20230113_193222.jpg
    20230113_193222.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 9
Mrs. Geno has a few things delivered from them but my days of walking in the place and buying something are pretty much over. The experience has become painful to me. They seem to hire only incompetents.

Back
Top Bottom