• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Walmart raised their prices on Federal brand ammo

chubika

Default rank <1000 posts Supporter
sh1t starter
22   0
Reaction score
Federal brand ammo did another price hike. A box of 325 rounds of 22LR (Automatch) use to be $17.73 before tax last month, now they are $21.16 before tax.
Anyone notice this? Also bought some 308 and it was like $3 more than before.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211003-225523_Me@Walmart.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003-225523_Me@Walmart.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_20211003-225513_Me@Walmart.jpg
    Screenshot_20211003-225513_Me@Walmart.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 32
Hate to break the news but all Walmart’s are individually analyzed and ran.

The prices fluctuate between when items are received, how many are selling, if sitting marked down, if moving increase prices...

We’ve got 5 Walmart’s within 15 miles of each other and prices very on all items.

Been a long while since I’ve gone into WM thinking there was ammo on the shelf. The employees have managed to keep deals for themselves and far from the public around this part. I’d find one that had a 1/2 off deal employee standing there tells me a lady just left she bought them all. Uh ok whatever I’m not that dumb but ok. And as far as ammo goes it sits in the back for the employees so the public never sees it. LoL people will do what they are allowed to do.

Expect at least another 12 months of price increases. I say this after I researched the presidents plan to combat inflation……there isn’t one. I did find lots of articles saying he was not to blame. I don’t care who’s fault it is, I want to know now you have the job and majorities in Congress, what is the plan to get inflation in check!!!! Crickets!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom