Walther P38 AC44

parolebear

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
216   0
Reaction score
I picked up a Walther P38 AC44 yesterday. I have wanted (my daugther has wanted) a P38 for some time now. I had decided to buy a P1as it was cheaper but in my mind wanted to hold out for a WWII gun. I found one that is all matching, real Walther (AC) and WWII (44). Condition is very good with a great barrel. It would be a shooter but no rust and it does not look like it drove in fence posts. No import marks but owner did not know where it had come from. His father had owned it many years but he did not know if it was a bring back or not, so no papers. I think I did ok at $450 with no travel. He had a PP, I got excited until I found it had been chrome plated sometime in its life, that was depressing.

My other C&R discovery was a CZ50, I have had it several years but never shot it as just did not want to buy ammo. I bought a box of stuff and found 250 rounds of 32acp. It is a nice shooter and a very neat size gun. In the box was several 10 round M-1 carbine mags, a couple National Postal Meter, couple of Rock-ola's, International Silver, IBM and I forget. That was great as all I had was repo's for my carbine.

Back
Top Bottom