• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Want to buy a Kawasaki Ninja 650 / 400 - maybe other sport bike

Spiderman11

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Looking for a nice used sport bike - primarily looking at the Kawasaki Ninja 650 - 2012 or newer or maybe one of the newer Ninja 400 models (I just bought a new 2019 400 but looking for a second bike as my wife stole that one). I’ll consider other makes but don’t really have any interest in any thing bigger than a 650 and no cruisers.

price range is somewhere in the ballpark of $3000-$3500 depending on year, mileage, and condition.

Looking for a nice used sport bike - primarily looking at the Kawasaki Ninja 650 - 2012 or newer or maybe one of the newer Ninja 400 models (I just bought a new 2019 400 but looking for a second bike as my wife stole that one). I’ll consider other makes but don’t really have any interest in any thing bigger than a 650 and no cruisers.

price range is somewhere in the ballpark of $3000-$3500 depending on year, mileage, and condition.

If you find one at any of the local dealers you like let me know. RumbleOn has 4-5 Ninja 650's and Capitol Cycle has a Ninja 400.

Gainesville motorsports has some and some Z400's as well, but they aren't close to that price sadly. I'm looking to replace mine after my crash but still waiting for stupid GAP insurance to pay the other one off. Speaking of that, be careful of deer. :)

Gainesville motorsports has some and some Z400's as well, but they aren't close to that price sadly. I'm looking to replace mine after my crash but still waiting for stupid GAP insurance to pay the other one off. Speaking of that, be careful of deer. :)
Thats where I bought the 2019 400 a week or so ago - decent place to deal with and got it for $4K (plus of course all the junk fees when buying new). Pretty happy with the little thing - it’s not “fast” but it’s quick, if that makes sense. I had my 1 liter triple digit bikes back 10+ years ago - younger and more dumber - so I’m sorta happy with this category bike.

Dang - yes the deer - had several close calls with animals. Good luck with the insurance!

Dude, when you get your bike, hit me up. Find me on Facebook or something, as that is where we tend to organize rides... My wife and I both have bikes and ride constantly... We used to have tons of friends that rode, but they all got married and had kids and sold their bikes... We are always looking for new people to ride and hang out with... We are down in Flowery Branch.

I got royally screwed by GAP insurance back in 2009, won't ever do that again.

I have a ZX10 listed. It needs a fuel pump an chain - can get replacement fuel pump for under 100, or entire fuel pump housing for 250. Chains vary. Milage is 18k. I got it listed at 2800obo.

We moved an I need a larger zero turn lawnmower. If I get a stimulus check, that will help on the lawnmower an I'll most likely fix & keep the bike.

I know it's not exactly what you're looking for, and completely understand if you're not interested in a 'fix it' bike lol. But figured I'd share just in case.

Best of luck an stay safe. Break a jaguar off a hood if youre into animal decals = Deer dont make the best ornaments!

Thats where I bought the 2019 400 a week or so ago - decent place to deal with and got it for $4K (plus of course all the junk fees when buying new). Pretty happy with the little thing - it’s not “fast” but it’s quick, if that makes sense. I had my 1 liter triple digit bikes back 10+ years ago - younger and more dumber - so I’m sorta happy with this category bike.

Dang - yes the deer - had several close calls with animals. Good luck with the insurance!

Thanks. They have everything all settled, just have to wait for checks to get to where they need to go. Yes, hitting a deer at 55mph during the day at 2pm is no joke lol. Stay safe and keep the rubber down man.

Back
Top Bottom