• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Want to understand, AR15 Prices on ODT

squirrelslaying101

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
17   0
Reaction score
Why is it when someone see's a Stock Carbine, off the shelf folks are willing to pay 1100.00 and up.. The have NOTHING done to them. Folks reply on the same threads, Wow great price cant believe it is still here.... WHAT did I miss something??????? Just wondering..... Please help me understand........:pop2:
www.dpmsinc.com_assets_images_firearms_RFA2_AP4A.jpg

there is no understanding it. Those who don't have one, are afraid they will be left out in the cold. Those who have one, and buy another off the shelve for a ridicious price and turn around and sell it for a much better price, are &%&%&%, I think. I refuse to buy any weapon from anybody trying to screw over someone else to fill their pockets. Other folks, do what you want.

I prefer stock carbines over tacticool junk. Here are my two Colts. Stock and very light weapons.

1359397583_0.JPG

Why is it when someone see's a Stock Carbine, off the shelf folks are willing to pay 1100.00 and up.. The have NOTHING done to them. Folks reply on the same threads, Wow great price cant believe it is still here.... WHAT did I miss something??????? Just wondering..... Please help

I think you are missing the facetious overtone to most of those posts ...... Have a look at their join date/post count, if they have been around for a while, they are really saying "A $650 DPMS sportical for $2000, really??? I can't believe you are such a tool box", but since they can't comment negatively, they just say "I can't believe this is still here!!!!!!!!"

- - - Updated - - -

this may help also, some of those comments may have "deeper" meanings:
http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/164103-ODT-Translator

LOL, and this ^^^

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom