9   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Wanted: 375 H&H

Zip Code: 30033

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: 375 H&H

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Looking for a rifle in 375 H&H. Let me know what you’ve got!

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I was on a FB 375 H&H page and someone posted Northfork was folding.

Oh crap-- gotta order some more real quick.

Ugh... too late. They were the best. I've got plenty of 500 gr. .458s, but no more .375s.

Edit: Two left, and that's it. Here's one, and two fired bullets, recovered from African game. These were the 300 gr. soft points, not that it matters now. The only thing I've ever seen that's close is the Trophy Bonded, which seem impossible to get, and the Swift A-Frame, neither of which will achieve the velocities of the NFs with their multiple bands and relief areas. And the Barnes-- just no. They eat up case capacity due to their length (low density copper vs. high-density lead), and end up with really high barrel friction due to the same thing. Can't get the velocities with those, though they work OK when I've fired them into water.
375_NF_SP.JPG

Reactions: RSB
Oh crap-- gotta order some more real quick.

Ugh... too late. They were the best. I've got plenty of 500 gr. .458s, but no more .375s.

Edit: Two left, and that's it. Here's one, and two fired bullets, recovered from African game. These were the 300 gr. soft points, not that it matters now. The only thing I've ever seen that's close is the Trophy Bonded, which seem impossible to get, and the Swift A-Frame, neither of which will achieve the velocities of the NFs with their multiple bands and relief areas. And the Barnes-- just no. They eat up case capacity due to their length (low density copper vs. high-density lead), and end up with really high barrel friction due to the same thing. Can't get the velocities with those, though they work OK when I've fired them into water.View attachment 2331720

I did a search for ya, but couldn't find any anywhere on line. What brand do you think you will switch to? Woodleige or Swift? I like Swift because they are here in the states. They are also working to develop bullets like the Woodleige.

Are you still looking? I have a Model 70 with the desirable CRF feeding and Talley scope mounts. It’s been to Africa and has accounted for at least 1 elephant and 1 cape buff. I will sell for $825.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom