• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

War memorial/Remembrance gun I did for my dad.

I just thought some of you would like to see what I finished up last night for my father.

This one hit home for me. My dad recently retired after 40 total years serving in the Air Force for the 509th bomb wing at Whiteman AFB.

20 Active/20 Civilian Contractor. (Base Master Locksmith)

He’s always wanted an m16 like he trained with in basic training so I decided to buy one for him, but wanted to make it special for his retirement. His mother recently passed a few years back and he wasn’t right for a couple years from the incident.

I decided to do a war memorial/old war bird theme on this gun to commemorate his time served to our country, and to show him its now time to enjoy his retirement.

Left side of the stock is war portrait, right side is portrait of his mother.

All done in Cerakote.

I love it!

I just thought some of you would like to see what I finished up last night for my father.

This one hit home for me. My dad recently retired after 40 total years serving in the Air Force for the 509th bomb wing at Whiteman AFB.

20 Active/20 Civilian Contractor. (Base Master Locksmith)

He’s always wanted an m16 like he trained with in basic training so I decided to buy one for him, but wanted to make it special for his retirement. His mother recently passed a few years back and he wasn’t right for a couple years from the incident.

I decided to do a war memorial/old war bird theme on this gun to commemorate his time served to our country, and to show him its now time to enjoy his retirement.

Left side of the stock is war portrait, right side is portrait of his mother.

All done in Cerakote.
Awesome!!!! Old school ODT post.:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom