• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Warning: Glenn becks secret revealed

The world is going to end.....tune in tomorrow for more details.... anything for ratings. While there may be some factual information, the manipulation of it for self promotion is sad.....

Its interesting to listen to. But I believe that's not what Glenn Beck meant when he talked about the country being divided. I believe Beck means that the people of America will be divided (could be black vs white (minorities vs majorities)...people who care vs people that don't care...Dem vs Rep...the people against the gov...North vs South...East vs West...etc.). Kind of like how the Presidential election went (the country was pretty much split...half and half). Only time will tell...and I believe it will be soon.

I've heard Glen say "Breaking News Tomorrow" way to many times.... I'll believe it when I see it. As for these guys in the video, they need to get a grip. That was quite a stretch they made between Becks comment about the nation being divided and super sinkholes/false flag nuke situations. And they even brought Edgar Casey into the mix....

He went from a long-time responsible talk show host to a fringe-loon over the course of about 24 mos. he's either mentally ill or a brilliant business man.

Back
Top Bottom