Warren County Kentucky man opened fire on four home invasion suspects

Let's try the shotgun ain't good for home defence theory. ..any takers? Huh any body?....

In school I had a teacher who’s dad almost died from a an armed robbery of a convenience store where the perp shop his pops with a 1- 12 gauge round of #8s.

The distance of around 8-10 feet: that shot near killed the teacher’s pops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

In school I had a teacher who’s dad almost died from a an armed robbery of a convenience store where the perp shop his pops with a 1- 12 gauge round of #8s.

No way....it's been said shotguns are terrible for that use...their good for killing mice at point blank range....lol

There's no question about the lethality of a single round from a shotgun. It's all the other factors that make them a bad choice, but so many people just go goggle eyed because they go boom really loud that they can't see past that to all the other things that should be considered.

There's no question about the lethality of a single round from a shotgun. It's all the other factors that make them a bad choice, but so many people just go goggle eyed because they go boom really loud that they can't see past that to all the other things that should be considered.

They are effective at closer ranges: like trenches, hallways, rooms, etc.

Past that is a matter of Opinion/Preference.

I’ll try to find it on Reddit and update, but a friend of the family had pics of some of the aftermath. Apparently first dude did get hit and bled a good bit. Looks like a bunch of shots came from outside at some point too.

They are effective at closer ranges: like trenches, hallways, rooms, etc.

Past that is a matter of Opinion/Preference.

They're not as effective as a carbine at HD ranges. That's the point I'm making.

Lower capacity.
Higher recoil.
Very slow to reload.
Pattern size at those ranges is insignificant.

triggered-meme-gif-3.gif

Back
Top Bottom