• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

was it staged?

WOW! You're right. The conspiracy is HUGE! Every single person in this pic are obviously part of it. Even the person that has his legs blown off! He isn't even screaming for help. The only explanation is that he knows nobody will help because they have been told not to. He must have been brainwashed and is there to die so the government can achieve their goals by making the public angry at the poor innocent Muslims. There is just no end to how deceptive and efficient our government is in doing things like this.

ur sarcasm burns me deep down and it ruined my day. no really it did. side note: believe what u will, whether it be right or wrong. some just refuse to see facts

Some obvious ideas to consider.....
#1 Anyone with BOTH legs blown off wouldn't be able to sit up much less get wheeled to the ambulance. They would be dead from blood loss, I don't see any tournis or bandages on him.
#2 How is it that in one of the pictures you see an obvious EMS bag (orange) but the EMS isn't attending to the most critical? That's SOP for EMS dealing with Trauma.
#3 When have you ever seen an accident/trauma where the EMS didn't come to them......instead of taking the victims to the ambulance?
#4 the injury of the guy missing his legs is not indicative to an IED injury....that is more like a machine shop injury. no explosion is going to peel the flesh back while leaving the bone looking like its been frenched.

Just my .02$

I just want to know about cool sunglass dude.

I hope to never be involved in an explosion, by I doubt I would be worried about uv rays post IED.

Well, I sure hope none if the 100s of people involved ever decide to blab. All the random civilians they must have recruited...they must be pretty confident none of them will talk, huh?

Well, I sure hope none if the 100s of people involved ever decide to blab. All the random civilians they must have recruited...they must be pretty confident none of them will talk, huh?

Hundreds?

I would think a highly skilled team of 15 to 20 could pull it off.

Hundreds?

I would think a highly skilled team of 15 to 20 could pull it off.

They're saying all the injuries were staged...no real explosives. So how many were "injured"? How many "responded"? Then the one guy supposedly had a double for the actual attack and then switched out in the hospital or something. That's a lot of secrets to keep.

Naive to say the least. I need more tin foil. Used it all at the cookout. As for the traumatic amputation, not bleeding out right off, ask the MD's here. Saw a guy who got his arm ripped off a long time ago. Bled, but not nearly as much as I thought it should have.

Back
Top Bottom