• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

was it staged?

Some obvious ideas to consider.....
#1 Anyone with BOTH legs blown off wouldn't be able to sit up much less get wheeled to the ambulance. They would be dead from blood loss, I don't see any tournis or bandages on him.
#2 How is it that in one of the pictures you see an obvious EMS bag (orange) but the EMS isn't attending to the most critical? That's SOP for EMS dealing with Trauma.
#3 When have you ever seen an accident/trauma where the EMS didn't come to them......instead of taking the victims to the ambulance?
#4 the injury of the guy missing his legs is not indicative to an IED injury....that is more like a machine shop injury. no explosion is going to peel the flesh back while leaving the bone looking like its been frenched.

Just my .02$

Exactly! There are no other possible explanations for ANY of these things. Like I said, it was all staged and every person there was in on it. They must have used some very secret high tech mind control to make sure no one other than the conspirators were on the scene. Think about their capability to influence the decisions of hundreds, if not thousands, of innocent people that don't even know it happened to them. Scary to think about that kind of technology in the hands of the government master minds.

Naive to say the least. I need more tin foil. Used it all at the cookout. As for the traumatic amputation, not bleeding out right off, ask the MD's here. Saw a guy who got his arm ripped off a long time ago. Bled, but not nearly as much as I thought it should have.

there's no femoral artery in an arm

Naive to say the least. I need more tin foil. Used it all at the cookout. As for the traumatic amputation, not bleeding out right off, ask the MD's here. Saw a guy who got his arm ripped off a long time ago. Bled, but not nearly as much as I thought it should have.

Yeah, I wonder how many of the "experts" here have seen a real life traumatic amputation or IED victim.

- - - Updated - - -

there's no femoral artery in an arm

But there is a good sized brachial artery.

They're saying all the injuries were staged...no real explosives. So how many were "injured"? How many "responded"? Then the one guy supposedly had a double for the actual attack and then switched out in the hospital or something. That's a lot of secrets to keep.

What? You don't think our government is capable of doing this? SLAVE! GOVERNMENT SHEEP! You just have NO IDEA how completely you have been conditioned to believe everything the government tells you to believe!!!!!!!!!!!!

The US government has been doing this kind of thing for THOUSANDS of years. They are EXPERT at it. I can PROVE it.

Last edited:
What sarcasm?

the DHS is your friend, the patriot act is in place for your saftey, the 2nd ammendment is dangerous, "residential centers" look like prisons coincidentally, data centers are helpful, the government needs billions of rounds of hollow points for target practice, drones are in the skys to protect us, and mass coffins are scattered around the country(incuding in GA) for a good reason. im sure of it

Last edited:
:D. Thousands?

People in shock can do more than you think!

Yes THOUSANDS. The US government is nothing more than a continuation of family power that has ruled the world for THOUSANDS of years. They were responsible for the fall of Rome, the Black Plague, the Dark Ages, and every other bad thing that has ever happened in human history. Big or small, all the negative events have been orchestrated by the same three or four families. They are even the ones that were responsible for taking Helen to Troy.

WAKE UP YOU SHEEPLE!

the dhs is your friend, the patriot act is in place for your saftey, the 2nd ammendment is dangerous, "residential centers" look like prisons coincidentally, data centers are helpful, the government needs billions of rounds of hollow points for target practice, drones are in the skys tho protect us, and mass coffins are scattered around the country(incuding in ga) for a good reason. Im sure of it

i knew it! Slave! Sheep! Government plant!

Back
Top Bottom