• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Watching a classic with my little girl

My two favorite movies of all time are The Princess Bride and Sgt. York. :noidea:
I don't have a daughter, my son watched it with me once and was 'meh'. I don't know how many times I've seen it but I enjoy it ever single time.
Another example of how you don't have to publish trash to have a genuinely funny and eternally entertaining movie.

My two favorite movies of all time are The Princess Bride and Sgt. York. :noidea:
I don't have a daughter, my son watched it with me once and was 'meh'. I don't know how many times I've seen it but I enjoy it ever single time.
Another example of how you don't have to publish trash to have a genuinely funny and eternally entertaining movie.

Bro, you missed out. I had the perfect excuse to watch The Little Mermaid, A Bugs Life and many more over and over again. You ain't lived till you catch your buddies staring at you and realize you were singing "Under da sea!" without realizing it. LOL.

Bro, you missed out. I had the perfect excuse to watch The Little Mermaid, A Bugs Life and many more over and over again. You ain't lived till you catch your buddies staring at you and realize you were singing "Under da sea!" without realizing it. LOL.
God knew what he was doing when he didn't give me a daughter. She'd have hated me! Heck I'm over protective of my nieces and I don't even live in the same state as any of them. ;)

Back
Top Bottom