• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ways to lose your man card

Me 20 years ago. And yes I wore I ponytail often. Didn't and still don't care what anyone thinks.

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_06_03_8e6y8e5u.jpg

Taliban?

I have tea parties and watch My Little Ponies with my daughter. Sometimes I use a British accent and call her "m'lady."

My man card spontaneously combusted a few years ago.

I'm with you brother.
I know I'll pay dearly for it on here but I have let my little 3 yr old girl put lipstick on me- yea, it was red. But when she says "please daddy", I can't say no. I even play Barbie- I guess most dads with little girls can relate.

I'm with you brother.
I know I'll pay dearly for it on here but I have let my little 3 yr old girl put lipstick on me- yea, it was red. But when she says "please daddy", I can't say no. I even play Barbie- I guess most dads with little girls can relate.

Enjoy those days while you can because before you know it she's off on her own and you have a box full of Barbies and you wish she would call............................lipstick ain't so bad and the guys that don't get it can POAR!!!

I'm with you brother.

When my daughter was little we used to play Barbie in the living room and I will do the same for my Granddaughters.
So +1

Back
Top Bottom