• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

"We Need More Cameras!" Says a GOP Congressman

So let me get this straight. You guys are against public cameras? Even if those cameras could have caught who set the bombs?

I bet you'd be screaming for some cameras if it were your family who was hurt.

The same type of thought goes to those who OC to bait cops with a camera. If the cops stop him they're wrong. If the cops DONT stop him they're wrong. Which is it? You cant be everywhere all the time. Do you want your family to be protected by law enforcement or not? Because you cant have it both ways.

LMAO..

Sorry for the interruption, lol

There are already cameras everywhere, I have one staring at me right now on my laptop as I type this... it can only get worse...big brother is watching...

I'm sure a ton of crime gets caught on camera but its not used properly to bust the bastards..look at what happened to HassleHoss in the infamous Labeefa thread..they knew she was at the Airport, time and place with cameras everywhere and they did nothing with it..

Last edited by a moderator:
yep there everywhere if you just stop and look. I have em around my house too . surprised there were none traffic cameras at the boston marathon but how many news cameras were there?

Back
Top Bottom