• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Weather may turn a bit this weekend- How are you adjusting?

10thmountain

Default rank 5000+ posts
American Warhorse.
121   0
Reaction score
Going to be a bit cooler this weekend. LOW of 42 in Rome.

It will be colder up north. What will you be bringing? More layers? Long Johns? Change of socks? Different jacket? Gloves?

Do you adjust your snacks and bevs?

I will be layered up with my famous Cabela's Flame Orange Fleece so no ODT'er shoots me on accident. Rubber boots for sure , maybe wool socks. Light weight layers will be the difference this weekend.

Fish and Game report for Saturday - Peak time at 05:20, Then Noon, then 6pm for you night hunters.

Deer should move a bit with the first cool snap.

What say you?

Last edited:
I'll wear pants but I'm selling soap at the Johns Creek Arts Festival this weekend with my wife.
I don't know why I thought about this the other day (probably 'cause it's hunting season) but do you and your wife make soap without fragrance? My wife and daughter love the soap I bought from you at the M&G back in June but I don't think the deer would like the smell too much. Seems like it would be a good option for us folks who don't like to have the deer smell us and perhaps another line of soap for you guys to pimp... 'cause, ya know, well, deer dig da soap without the scent!

I don't know why I thought about this the other day (probably 'cause it's hunting season) but do you and your wife make soap without fragrance? My wife and daughter love the soap I bought from you at the M&G back in June but I don't think the deer would like the smell too much. Seems like it would be a good option for us folks who don't like to have the deer smell us and perhaps another line of soap for you guys to pimp... 'cause, ya know, well, deer dig da soap without the scent!
On hell no! If Hayata gots some home brewed soap to sell I gotta get in on that. My wife loves that kinda ****.

Back
Top Bottom