Weaver Kaspa 4-16x44 $76.00 Free shipping

I got the email. I went and put 2 in my cart (said 5 on hand) and preceded to checkout. They changed price on me during checkout to 1 for $165 which I didnt catch and the order went through at one for full price. I emailed and told them to cancel my order.
they already sent tracking info.

Im not happy at all and ill be calling Monday

I got the email. I went and put 2 in my cart (said 5 on hand) and preceded to checkout. They changed price on me during checkout to 1 for $165 which I didnt catch and the order went through at one for full price. I emailed and told them to cancel my order.
they already sent tracking info.

Im not happy at all and ill be calling Monday
I'm sure they'll make it right. Midway seems to be a good company. I actually ended up getting two, says they shipped.

Just be careful with the Kaspa series scopes. My LR308 that I shoot suppressed as broken 2 of the 3x12x50 versions. The reticle started rotating clockwise both times in the tube. They set me an upgrade the last time and I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.

Just be careful with the Kaspa series scopes. My LR308 that I shoot suppressed as broken 2 of the 3x12x50 versions. The reticle started rotating clockwise both times in the tube. They set me an upgrade the last time and I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet.
I may try one on my 308 but most likely I'll use one on the 6.5 Grendel when I finish it and the other on a 22. For 76.00 to my door it's kinda hard to go wrong.

tmp_30373-KIMG05871355355989.jpg

MidwayUSA honors their goof ups unlike Cabelas .

I'm sure they'll make it right. Midway seems to be a good company. I actually ended up getting two, says they shipped.

I got it straightened out and I wound up getting one for the sale price. When I called monday morning the lady told me that she couldnt help me and to just refuse the package. I got a email from CS saying they were sorry but , they would honor it as a one time courtesy.

Mine came in today

Back
Top Bottom