Weirdest things people have found in the woods

spectre044

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
68   0
Reaction score
I found this on another sight that mostly caters to the Pacific Northwest and I found it highly entertaining so I thought, let's see what kinds of things people have found down here in the southeast.

http://www.ifish.net/board/showthread.php?t=148441&page=2

The link above provides the example for the thread. Essentially, I thought it would be interesting to hear what kinds of things people have found hiking, hunting, etc while out in the woods, ie dead bodies, satanic altars, a refrigerator in a tree, etc etc.

And....go.

An intact toilet, Pawnee Native American amulet, Bob the builder mylar balloon with an illegible note attached in a plastic bag.

Last edited:
I was hunting the state game lands in NW Pa, and was walking through a snow covered field, and all of a sudden, I was up to my waist in dead critters. Apparently I stumbled into a pit where the Game Commission tossed all of the road kill.

Couldn't have happened to a better person!

Really though, that sucks! That sounds like some of my luck.

IMAG0462.jpg

While hunting in Dahlonega behind the army ranger's camp we find machine gun clips and casings all the time and I have on my hunting vest a backwards american flag patch that came off one of them, I sat down tired of walking and sat right beside the patch laying on the ground in the middle of nowhere.

Back
Top Bottom