Well it's Monday and it's raining

I will admit, it's better than corona no doubt.
Most beers are better than Corona. Do a blindfold test with Corona, Land Shark and Miller High Life. It will be hard to tell them apart . Without the lime Corona is awful. And Land Shark is awful anyway you drink it. And Miller High Life ... well at least it's cheap.

Most beers are better than Corona. Do a blindfold test with Corona, Land Shark and Miller High Life. It will be hard to tell them apart . Without the lime Corona is awful. And Land Shark is awful anyway you drink it. And Miller High Life ... well at least it's cheap.

Landshark to me is po boys corona. It's not that good.

Miller high life is a beer that I'll drink if it's the only beer available at the party, BBQ, get together, etc...

And corona is pretty good to me if it's hot, and you drop a lime, green olive, and put a pinch of salt in it.
If you've never had a corona like that then I suggest you try it brother seriously. Eat the olive when you finish the beer. Keep that in mind the next time you an the wife are at the grocery store.

You better stay away from the pork skins!! Any the beer for a few more weeks anyways

In a moment of weakness earlier today, I nursed a 12 ounce can of Dos Equis for about an hour. Steamed shrimp for dinner so no peppers, hopefully the Old Bay doesn't cause any problems! I'm antsy to be back 100 percent already! Lol

Landshark to me is po boys corona. It's not that good.

Miller high life is a beer that I'll drink if it's the only beer available at the party, BBQ, get together, etc...

And corona is pretty good to me if it's hot, and you drop a lime, green olive, and put a pinch of salt in it.
If you've never had a corona like that then I suggest you try it brother seriously. Eat the olive when you finish the beer. Keep that in mind the next time you an the wife are at the grocery store.

You've talked me into it. I love olives anyway, so there's another excuse for me to buy a jar.

But the BEST Coronas are dumped into a margarita! Notice the shirt...Represent! Lol

1492302749389.jpg

Back
Top Bottom