Well

Definitely a script. I figured NE would tie it, then Peyton would lead the heroic drive to field goal range for the thrilling victory. Guess the NFL writers chose the 'hang on by a thread at the edge' script for this one.

There is no way Brady would throw a game. Did you see Peyton on the sidelines... I wonder how much steroids and pain pills he is given before and through the game just to get through it. I really feel for the guy, his body will make him miserable for the rest of his life.

There is no way Brady would throw a game. Did you see Peyton on the sidelines... I wonder how much steroids and pain pills he is given before and through the game just to get through it. I really feel for the guy, his body will make him miserable for the rest of his life.
No way he'd throw a game? Dare I say it? Well, ok. Just like there were no deflated footballs? Just like pro wrasslin', it's funny because people think it's all real. Sports entertainment. Theatre for the masses.

LOL You guys are ****ing ridiculous that claim the NFL has a script. How could that big of a conspiracy be successful without proof getting out? So you think each game is organized for 106 players and 20 something coaches to follow a predetermined outcome? LOL that is over the top dumb...

Back
Top Bottom