• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Went into the Firing lane in Athens

dont remember exactly atleast a year and a half but maybe more......i remember it because it was the night the employee also showed me the giant chunk of concrete missing from the floor because another employee didnt clear a desert eagle brought fresh out of the range for having a feed issue. Employee decided to "dry fire" it....its been a good while i guess.

That's about pair for the course, I have a friend who use to work at a gun store and he was nearly shot twice while working there, has a pair of pants with a hole in the leg from an AD. One incident was from an M60 that was on display on the floor and which someone decided to be cute with and load, someone was toying with the trigger and it went off, shot the leg of the chair out from under him. The owner of the place also had his hat shot off of his head when a cop came in looking for a holster for a Beretta .25 and just as the owner was going to ask the cop if the gun was unloaded while the cop was stuffing it into a holster is went off. Work at a range or gun store long enough and you'll see plenty of stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom