• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - 5/21/22

Howdy folks! Had fun at the match last weekend. Been a bit busy this week and it took me a while to get around to sorting through photos, but they're ready now. Click on this link to get to that album!

The theme this time is something I'd coin as 'telephoto-tight', meaning a narrow field of view that's pushed way in on your subjects. I had a 100-400mm lens, so I was able to nice and close in on a lot of folks which I'm not really used to being able to do with my previous setup. Going back to look at the pictures, I realize I probably should've swapped lenses around a couple times throughout the match so that I didn't get the same framing every time, but you live and you learn. I have been moving around a bit more from squad to squad, however I feel like I might've missed some folks, so if that's you, I apologize!

Best picture of the match goes to Ian, Keeper of the Time! I wish peace to the souls of those who've crossed the 120 second mark under his watch:

DSC05027.JPG

I didn't have time to resize a sampling of the images this time, but rest assured that they're all there in the album linked above. This link will take you to the homepage if you'd like to take a look at any of the previous albums too.

As a reminder, download of the original quality image is not paid, the "Buy this Photo" thing is if you want to get it printed and sent to you or something like that. Find your pic and simply download it using the download icon circled in red below (original, non-compressed size is available via this function):

1653537255161.png

Enjoy and let me know if there are any questions!

Back
Top Bottom