• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision 22LR - NRL-22 - February 12, 2022

I hear that Tikkas shoot pretty Dang well out here. :becky:

On my wish list.. Trying to do a deal but the one that is posted has 334 views and still available at that price..
Trying to not be the only guy on ODT willing to pay that much.. LOL... :boink::banplease:

On my wish list.. Trying to do a deal but the one that is posted has 334 views and still available at that price..
Trying to not be the only guy on ODT willing to pay that much.. LOL... :boink::banplease:
That’s great set up. Throw on a scope and it’s ready to get out and shoot.

Random newbie question??
For typical rimfire target competition, standard velocity is best.
For this long-range shooting is high velocity standard operating procedure?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220122-115746.png
    Screenshot_20220122-115746.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 8
Random newbie question??
For typical rimfire target competition, standard velocity is best.
For this long-range shooting is high velocity standard operating procedure?
Standard velocity is what you want to use. Even out to longer distances standard is better because you don’t have to deal with the transonic transition of the bullet. It’s more predictable. On top of that, higher quality ammo manufacturers tend to stick with making subsonic loads. Better ammo and more predictable.

Standard velocity is what you want to use. Even out to longer distances standard is better because you don’t have to deal with the transonic transition of the bullet. It’s more predictable. On top of that, higher quality ammo manufacturers tend to stick with making subsonic loads. Better ammo and more predictable.
I know the groundhogs out past 150 would agree with your assessment, if they could.

Need more zoom. LOL
Screenshot_20220122-125835.png

Back
Top Bottom