West GA Precision 22LR - NRL22 - March 12, 2022

I'm hopeful I can join you for the next one...what's the date on it?
I don’t think they’ve got a date on it yet. Some time in may I believe.

Oh Yeah C Drill97 C Drill97 cleaned some stages today. I made my longest impact in a match today 389 confirmed. I’m glad I put the 45MOA rail on it I had just enough to dial to 400. I’ll definitely do another one there it was fun.
For me to reach out to 500 today I was dialed to the max and holding at the bottom of my scope zoomed out way below the reticle. 500 is beyond my gears capabilities. Lol. You shot good today man!

I don’t think they’ve got a date on it yet. Some time in may I believe.

For me to reach out to 500 today I was dialed to the max and holding at the bottom of my scope zoomed out way below the reticle. 500 is beyond my gears capabilities. Lol. You shot good today man!

I think I heard that they were gonna start a monthly match there too thru the spring and summer.

Glad I got to shoot with ya today man you shot well too. Keep going and getting better this is the way.

Have you prepared for winter’s return next weekend?

Attachments

• 1463DC8E-7EAC-4C21-977A-389FB02CAB21.jpeg
    1463DC8E-7EAC-4C21-977A-389FB02CAB21.jpeg
    234.8 KB · Views: 7
If the field is really wet and full of water (small lake) or so I've been told it is when it rains a ton out there. Remember guys you have to convert the wind calls to knots. The humidity rising off the range lake and the knots blowing from side to side will make for a long day if you don't convert it over. example, a 15 MPH wind is only 13.0knots. The heavy wet air will slow the defection down.

If the field is really wet and full of water (small lake) or so I've been told it is when it rains a ton out there. Remember guys you have to convert the wind calls to knots. The humidity rising off the range lake and the knots blowing from side to side will make for a long day if you don't convert it over. example, a 15 MPH wind is only 13.0knots. The heavy wet air will slow the defection down.
Makes me think of an outlaw stage and a r/c boat mover 3” steel plate cruising LT and RT at 65yds ... 10 shots in 90 secs make as many hits as you can.

Back
Top Bottom