• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA Precision - NRL22 - January Match - 1/21/2023

Any matches planned for mid-GA.?Sounds like a good way to spend a day.! Not that I’d be competitive.. :)
West GA Precision 22LR West GA Precision 22LR is right there is 17 South Rod and Gun in Fleming GA they host NRL22 matches but I don’t think it’s every month … and Cool Acres in Swainsboro host PRS rimfire matches for a little more of a challenge as well. If not make a trip up to West Ga and shoot with us !

Fellas, I’m gonna back out of meeting y’all tomorrow. One of those tornadoes rolled through our service territory last week and we’ve been humping it all week andI really just want to be lazy tomorrow. Hopefully that never happens again (242 broke poles). I hope to catch you guys next month. Good luck to everyone

Fellas, I’m gonna back out of meeting y’all tomorrow. One of those tornadoes rolled through our service territory last week and we’ve been humping it all week andI really just want to be lazy tomorrow. Hopefully that never happens again (242 broke poles). I hope to catch you guys next month. Good luck to everyone
Sorry to hear that but totally understandable. Get some rest!

We’ll sure miss ya Andy!

We will see ya soon man recharge those batteries and enjoy the weekend !

Alright shooters! Looks like there’s going to be about 27 shooter with three squads of seven and one with six. Probably have the usual suspect assisting and being squad mom‘s. I’m going to try to be there at 7am to start setting up. Zero will open at 9am and we can start the match at 9:30am.

Alright shooters! Looks like there’s going to be about 27 shooter with three squads of seven and one with six. Probably have the usual suspect assisting and being squad mom‘s. I’m going to try to be there at 7am to start setting up. Zero will open at 9am and we can start the match at 9:30am.
D991CC81-9AFC-4111-8A1B-0C8185CC2A5A.gif

Looking forward to trusting the data and having a great day.

Back
Top Bottom