• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

West Georgia Precision ~ November NRL22 Match ~ 11/20/2021 **UPDATED W/ PICS**

Random request… anybody got any 35 Remington ammo? My pastor is looking for some.

Fitting my rifle between the back rest and seat of a folding chair is tight.

I don't have one to try...may be one at the club when I go shoot this weekend.
Wait, you guys are practicing already?? I still haven’t even shot my rifle yet, aside from zeroing it! Lol, I gotta get out there this weekend!

One thing I thought about in regards to sunshades is, they add more surface area to grip if you grab your scope to steady your rifle. Just thought I’d throw that out there in case there’s someone else who hadn’t considered that.

There’s only 8 shooters signed up right now? Could a quiet weekend. I got a couple of targets in today. We can do option one or two now.
Wait, you guys are practicing already?? I still haven’t even shot my rifle yet, aside from zeroing it! Lol, I gotta get out there this weekend!
I don't think you are close to Riverbend Gun Club, but I'll be up there tomorrow morning until about 12 or 1, would be happy to have ya

One thing I thought about in regards to sunshades is, they add more surface area to grip if you grab your scope to steady your rifle. Just thought I’d throw that out there in case there’s someone else who hadn’t considered that.
That's why I put the tape on my scope/shade...more grip if I need it and well...it looks cool :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom