• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What’s everyone doing about primers?

Download Discord app (it's free) and sign up for the reloading channel there. Then, go into "notification-selection" section and set your preferences so that you get notices for in-stock primers. I used it to purchase 7000 primers of various types during the middle of the "you cannot find primers" period at the beginning of the Biden presidency.

It's also a great way to get notices about brass, powder or other reloading supplies. Just go sign up for notices on whatever it is you want. When someone finds something in stock, they post it on there and you better be quick to respond but you can do it.

Here's an invite link in case you find you need one:

Download Discord app (it's free) and sign up for the reloading channel there. Then, go into "notification-selection" section and set your preferences so that you get notices for in-stock primers. I used it to purchase 7000 primers of various types during the middle of the "you cannot find primers" period at the beginning of the Biden presidency.

It's also a great way to get notices about brass, powder or other reloading supplies. Just go sign up for notices on whatever it is you want. When someone finds something in stock, they post it on there and you better be quick to respond but you can do it.

Here's an invite link in case you find you need one:

Yeah I’ve been in there for a while snagged a TON… now and I just about ignore the notices lol…

Back
Top Bottom