• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What happened to the ODT I knew and loved?

Is that in one of the 'secret' sections

wait there's a common sense section

Lol no, I was just kidding around.

Your post count in 6mos can only be matched by GeauxLSU.

Yea, I've had a lot of people commenting on my post count. I'm not sure whether to be proud or come to terms with the fact that I have no life lol.

I would rather discuss random things that may or may not always be related to the outdoors here rather than every other social media site. I am more at home here than on FaceBook, Reddit, Myspace, Tweeter, snap chat, or any other one.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Touche.

I would rather discuss random things that may or may not always be related to the outdoors here rather than every other social media site. I am more at home here than on FaceBook, Reddit, Myspace, Tweeter, snap chat, or any other one.

Ditto.

We tend to discuss "General topics" in the "General Discussion" section, "Politics" in the "politics" section etc... Maybe choose not to look in there an you won't be offended? Just a thought

While true, I have noticed that threads in any of these sections will tend to get derailed with silly posts and memes somewhat quickly.

While true, I have noticed that threads in any of these sections will tend to get derailed with silly posts and memes somewhat quickly.

stream1.gifsoup.com_view3_1609758_what_chu_talkin_bout_o.gif

Back
Top Bottom