• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is On Your Wish List This Year...Milsurp Wise? ......

I don't actually plan to buy one, but I'd like a Tokarev pistol in the original .30 / 7.62 caliber.
I fired a Norinco commercial copy in 9mm, and I liked the way the gun felt in my hand. Long barrel and sight radius, but slim.
Fairly small grip compared to the 1911 or M9.
Several years ago, some distributor had a sale on these for $100 each. Extra mags were $13 and ammo was super-cheap, too. I wish I'd bought one, used it for a year, and put it away until now. Today's selling price would pretty much pay for all the ammo I'd have burned up in the time I owned it.

I don't actually plan to buy one, but I'd like a Tokarev pistol in the original .30 / 7.62 caliber.
I fired a Norinco commercial copy in 9mm, and I liked the way the gun felt in my hand. Long barrel and sight radius, but slim.
Fairly small grip compared to the 1911 or M9.
Several years ago, some distributor had a sale on these for $100 each. Extra mags were $13 and ammo was super-cheap, too. I wish I'd bought one, used it for a year, and put it away until now. Today's selling price would pretty much pay for all the ammo I'd have burned up in the time I owned it.

Got one I will sell you.....

I love that pic of the unfired springfield, brings back memories...... I bought a beautiful unfired 03-a3 back in 1969. following weekend poured a ton of surplus ammo thru it, both ball and tracer. tracer was a blast to shoot at night in the desert and at only 10 cents a round..... but didn't keep it long....... my big desire in the way of milsurp, have long wanted a 3" ordnance rifle and not one of those silly reproductions. also been looking for a working flame thrower.

Back
Top Bottom