• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is the best American 22lr bolt action on the market…

Bergara is a good choice. I had one for a while. I have a Christensen Arms Ranger now I’ve been fairly happy with. Have seen some people have issues with extraction, but I haven’t. Trying to buy a cheap ATN Clip On for it so the squirrels will never be safe.
I have a Christensen Ranger and it'll hang up every time if you work the bolt slow. Christensen Arms said they would fix it if I sent it back to them. Why the he'll would they ship something like that in the first place? I need to sell it and let someone with patience deal with them. Using Ruger magazines was the main selling point for me.

I have a Christensen Ranger and it'll hang up every time if you work the bolt slow. Christensen Arms said they would fix it if I sent it back to them. Why the he'll would they ship something like that in the first place? I need to sell it and let someone with patience deal with them. Using Ruger magazines was the main selling point for me.
CA is just trash with a high price tag

Ruger Precision Rimfire is a lot of rifle in a cheap price range. Adjustable bolt throw, trigger, comb, stock, and you can swap out the grip if you want.

I do love me some CZ's with the purty wood though.....

What's that old-school cool?

Winny 52?

Others?
If irons suffice, I'd suggest a Mossberg 44US bolt action and a couple of magazines with Eley ammunition. You won't beat the accuracy of a 1940's Mossberg barrel at the $450 price point.

Back
Top Bottom