What is the most accurate Milsurp Rifle of all time?

As much as it pains me to betray my love for Soviet Mosins my K31 is without a doubt the tack driver of the century. They just need to send over some more GP11 so I can feed it right

springfield 03a3 nice gun but not impressed with accuracy. german mausers love the actions but again not impressed with accuracy.
both the Swedish mausers and the swiss k31 are excellent and if your lucky you can find one used in their military completion that are fitted with excellent match grade target sights all as issue very fine guns. but best I've ever had and owned is a second year of issue steyr ssg 69.... they have some 47 years of service all around the world by about 25 different countries.... best thing is they tend to be in near perfect condition as they were always babied and loved by their users... any decent ammo and you can expect .05 moa and a good bit better if you use lapua.

flamethrower.jpg

As much as it pains me to betray my love for Soviet Mosins my K31 is without a doubt the tack driver of the century. They just need to send over some more GP11 so I can feed it right

I have got to try those K31's some day.....seems like I'm missing out on something there

Why not both?

Both would be awesome.
Need to separate the two as competitions though. Its just about impossible for an as-issued milsurp to beat a modernized one. The winners of the modified matches are usually the ones who put the most $$ into their weapon, not the one with the best shooting skills

Back
Top Bottom