• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

What is the worst deal you have ever seen on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally how I found ODT. My order of sales is ODT>GAFS. ODT is over priced for me to buy, so I reciprocate my sales. I get stuff pretty decent on GAFS regularly, so when I lost stuff on GAFS they get posted much cheaper than ODT.

Yea I've seen a LOT of good deals on GAFS. I just haven't pulled the trigger and bought anything yet. Have you had good experiences with GAFS?

400 for a "new" plain jane birch/blued 10/22. When I can go to a dealer and get one at most 275 in todays market. Or a decked out bergara 10/22 for 550 new.

400 for a "new" plain jane birch/blued 10/22. When I can go to a dealer and get one at most 275 in todays market. Or a decked out bergara 10/22 for 550 new.
I laughed at that for sure.
But, in a couple months when we can’t even purchase any ‘fully semi-automatic clip fed weapon of war’, it’ll look like ‘the good ole days’ pricing.
‘Remember when...’

Considering this site was started as a classifieds forum and discussion forums were added later it seems silly to require a "post count" to use the classifieds....since we didnt have them originally and all....
at least it would show you actually had an interest in the site rather than coming in and gouging folks with stupid inflated prices on guns and ammo from the get go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom