What movies can you watch over and over again?

Funny you started w/ training day...It's my favorite movie and I've watched it probably more than 10 times.

Man on fire is another great one to watch again and again.

Funny you started w/ training day...It's my favorite movie and I've watched it probably more than 10 times.

Man on fire is another great one to watch again and again.

I will have to say I have seen every film that Denzel has been in....he does have a few that really suck....but most of them are great! Man on Fire is one i never tire of for sure

Can't believe only one person has mentioned The Big Lebowski! When the Dude writes a check for 67 cents in the first scene you know it's gonna be a funny movie. John Goodman pulling a gun on a guy for foot faulting in bowling is just classic!! I rented it from blockbuster and just ended up paying them for it cause I never took it back. Pulp Fiction is another classic that isn't getting mentioned enough.

The big lebowski is definatly one of my top 3. And to the guy who said Gods & Generals....are you serious? Its a good movie, but i think I would have a long white beard by the time I got done with a second viewing.

Also got to add some so far unmentioned personal favorites. A History of Violence, Eastern Promises, Hidalgo and last but not least, Heat.

LONESOME DOVE- Best movie and casting of all time! Best book I have ever read also.
Next would be True Grit(original), then Rio Bravo. Glad to see at least one person ranks Lonesome Dove pretty high besides me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom